Friday 7 December 2012

Beauty by Cosmopolitan (A Cosmopolitan special)

Hi love's,

Whilst at the store I was browsing the magazines section and I saw this special edition Beauty Magazine by Cosmopolitan, so obviously I had to get it, since you know I love all things make-up and beauty related :) Any ways, whilst I flicked through it, I thought I'd learn some new tips and tricks about make-up, but found that its really just filled with a variety of beauty and make-up products rather than instructions. Kinda felt like a big book of advertisements.

Nevertheless, I was inspired by some of the looks featured and it really motivated me to try some out (so stay tuned for a possible post)!!! I've included some of the looks which I'm eager to try below, so take a look and let me know what you think.

Front cover: Beauty By Cosmopolitan

Inspirational look No.1:
The intensity of the eye is the first thing I noticed, when I saw this look. I love how it brings out the colour of her eyes, rather than just blending in with her eye colour (which I've seen many smokey eyes do). The naturalness of the rest of her make-up emphasises her eyes even more. I love her cute little hair band too, it reminds me of the 'Statue of Liberty'

Inspirational Look No.2:
The first thing I notice about this look are her LIPSSS!!!! Omg they are freaking amazing, the colour works so well for her skin tone and just makes me want to buy that lipstick then and there.

Inspirational Look No.3: 
I've been seeing a lot of these simple but yet statement looks recently. I mean, I know everyone would not  be able to pull this look off, but I don't know why it just grabbed my attention. Love the colour of her eye shadow and the heavy contour is something I've been sooo into recently. Especially during winter months, it brings such a warmth to your skin. 


I forgot to mention that I bought this for £5.99 (a bit pricy for a magazine, I know) and it came out during the Summer 2012. So the majority of looks featured are summer looks, with the occasional fall look. I'm pretty sure you can still get this at your local Newsagents. So go and pick yourself one up.

Let me know what your favourite looks are for the Winter, I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

Love Meenal, 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment