Wednesday 5 December 2012

Waking up to Snow.. YAAAAY!

Hi love's,

So I know the winter is here and I should expect the snow (especially in the UK) but I really wasn't expecting it and when I woke up this morning, guess what? It had snowed over night!!!!!!! Like a little school girl, I was super excited!!!

I love it when it snows, it's always an excuse to go out and have snow fights, build snow man's and go sledding. I love the atmosphere it brings when it snow's to, my sister, dad and I sat at home snuggled up in warm blankets, with the heating on, tea, coffee and hot chocolate on hand and watched movie's all day.

I snapped a quick picture just as the sun was going down and it looks soo pretty! See...


Its not much since the majority had melted away by then, but I'm hoping it snows more around Christmas time.

So tell me, what are your favourite things about the snow or the winter months? I'd love to know.

Love Meenal,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment